Elder Care

Oftentimes, adult children living out of state require assistance in making sure their parents’ financial affairs are being properly managed if the parents are no long able to handle such tasks themselves. This may be as simple as balancing their checkbook each month or offering weekly or more frequent assistance with bill paying and asset management tasks. It could also include interaction with personal care providers (as household employees) or other independent care agencies. The professionals of Kohler and Franklin, LLC are available to assist your family in developing a custom plan to provide the appropriate level of support to ease the concerns of those family members spread out over long distances. We can offer assistance for those “not so elder” family members as well. If need be, such services can be expanded to include a formalized trusteeship.